Terms & Conditions
Agric Summit Africa | AgroPitch
- Applicants should be aware that the event organizers retain the right to verify the accuracy of the information and statements provided in your application.
- You may be asked to furnish additional documentation or evidence to validate the information in your submissions.
- Only applicants with verified, accurate information will be considered for associated prizes. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the conveners.
- Any applicant found to have supplied false, misleading, or inaccurate information may be disqualified and forfeit related prizes at the sole discretion of the conveners.
- The conveners will treat all information submitted in applications and proposals with the utmost confidentiality.
- The applicants understand and agree that the conveners or anyone acting on behalf, shall have the right, to use, in perpetuity, all information regarding the applicants and their submissions, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.